What Are my Non Surgical Options to Make my Nostrils More Symmetrical?

What are my non surgical options to make my nostrils more symmetrical ? I have had my nostrils narrowed slightly and I do not want anymore surgery. My right nostril is more flared and higher than the other.

Nonsurgical options to make the nostrils more symmetrical may be filler injections

Nonsurgical options to make the nostrils more symmetrical may be filler injections, but it’s hard to tell without an actual examination.

Non surgical treatment of nostil width

I know of no way to permanently improve this situation without surgery. The best approach would be to surgically narrow the more flaring nostril.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I know of none, but best to see a boarded surgeon in person to examine you and discuss. From MIAMI DR. Darryl J. Blinski