What Are my Non Surgical Options to Make my Nostrils More Symmetrical?

What are my non surgical options to make my nostrils more symmetrical ? I have had my nostrils narrowed slightly and I do not want anymore surgery. My right nostril is more flared and higher than the other.

Nonsurgical options to make the nostrils more symmetrical may be filler injections

+1

Nonsurgical options to make the nostrils more symmetrical may be filler injections, but it’s hard to tell without an actual examination.

Web reference: http://www.chelseaeye.com/inject1_cos.htm

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Non surgical treatment of nostil width

+1

I know of no way to permanently improve this situation without surgery. The best approach would be to surgically narrow the more flaring nostril.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I know of none, but best to see a boarded surgeon in person to examine you and discuss. From MIAMI DR. Darryl J. Blinski