Will Non Surgical Nose Jobs Work on Me?

Hi Its almost 1 weak that i noticed that my nose is bended at that part i knew it before but i dont know why i started caring about it to much I have some questions what is this problem called and will non surgical nose job solve the problem Im a 16 years old boy It will be a big shame to ask my parents for money but im planing to work and earn enough money to do the non surgical operation and how much will it cost ? thanks you so much for your time

Hi There,

Here is a link that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/non-surgical-nose-job/cost

Hopefully this helps!

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

The nonsurgical rhinoplasty is typically performed by nonsurgeons and has limited capability and is not permanent.  Essentially it is an injection of filler products to change the contour in the dorsum (top) of your nose.  It won't change the tip and won't change the width.  Save your money and get the real thing when you can.  

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Non Surgical Nose Jobs Work Well For Bumps and Humps

+1

I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs for several years and have treated many similar cases. In fact, I am looking at one of my cases from many years ago right now as it is shown in a side bar to this column. The before and after photos show the dramatic results that can be obtained even in cases, such as this, in which the bump is even more pronounced than appears in your photo. The procedure took less than five minutes to perform.

I prefer Radiesse, a relatively long-lasting, calcium-based volumizing agent for this kind of problem. Before actually treating your condition, an experienced injector could try a simple test with either a salt solution or a local anesthetic to give you an idea of just how you might look after an actual treatment.. Of course, the results of this kind of test injection are only temporary, usually lasting only about five minutes. But that is generally sufficient time to give a patient a good, real life idea of how they will likely look after an nonsurgical nose job treatment. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Based on your photo, you would not be a good candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

Your photo demonstrates a large hump that would not be improved by injecting fillers above the bump, simply because it's too large. You may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists to see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nose Job? Please Save Your Money

+1

The photo provided shows evidence of a dorsal hump (bump) that will not be adequately addressed without surgery. I would strongly encourage you to avoid spending money on things that are likely to provide minimal results and therefore offer very poor value.  If you are concerned about the appearance of your nose, I strongly encourage you to do your research on finding the right Rhinoplasty Surgeon, while you save your money.  Good luck!

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon