Does Non-surgical Nose Jobs Lengthen my Nose? (photo)

I want to have a non-surgical nose job, since I'm still 14. I feel that my nose is too round and flat, so I would like to have the tip made more sharper and extended as well as having my nasal bridge extended. Does it have a permanent result? Is there an age restriction?

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The non-surgical rhinoplasty with injectable fillers is great, non-invasive way to correct nasal defects or to enhance different aspects or features of a particular nose. In our practice we use liquid injectable silicone which is a great filler for this as it is very precise and permanent. While I think 14 is a little young, especially as your nose will likely continue to change a little bit over the next few years, it can't hurt to consult with an experienced physician.