Non Surgical Nose Job to Lift Droopy Nose Tip?

my question is can fillers be used to help lift a droopy nose in the same manner in which they help sagging faces by being added to cheek areanose has a prominent hump & a large droopy tip & I do intend on getting rhinoplasty eventually but at the moment I'm just looking for a temp fix up until I've found the right doctor. thanks.

Lifting the nasal tip

+1

Hi,

You can lift the tip with a muscle relaxer that can last 3-4 months depending on what the nose looks like. 

Surgery will be a permanent solution to the droopy tip and until you are ready for it, you can try out a non surgical rhinoplasty.

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Fillers for drooping nasal tip

+1

A drooping nasal tip usually represents a lack of tip support...adding volume (filler) to the tip should add to the weight on the cartilage there that already cannot support the existing soft tissue and may make things worse.  It would be best to wait until you can have your nose treated properly with surgery to add tip support.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Injectable fillers

+1

Hi,

Fillers can work for filling small depressions on the nasal dorsum. I dont think that fillers can lift a ptotoic tip.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com/rhinoplasty-surgery-complications.htm