Can I Get a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

I am considering a non surgical nose job but i am scared that it will not look right. I want the hump filled in but Im just nervous about it. Will a non surgical nose job fix my nose hump or do I need a rhinoplasty for this?

NSNJ for Small Nasal Bumps

Your nose would work very well for a non-surgical nose job. You would need a very small amount of filler. I would suggest finding a doctor who uses Radiesse, like myself, as it is best suited to the nose due to it's bone-like properties. You can learn more about the procedure and see examples below. 

328 East 75th Street
New York, NY 10021

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Dear hairbear,

From your pictures, your hump looks pretty small, but it is hard to tell without an even background.  The fact that I can barely see it makes me think that it is small enough for a non surgical rhinoplasty.

The best part about the non surgical route is that it is temporary and reversible, especially if using Restylane or Juvederm. 

If you are serious about it, I would see a rhinoplasty surgeon and see what can be done.

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Non - Surgical Nose Job

You may be a candidate for a non-surgical nose job but a good consultation with a reputable rhinoplasty surgeon is key. You should discuss all options, risks, benefits and alternatives.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

44 East 65th Street
New York, NY 10021