Can I Get a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photo)

I am considering a non surgical nose job but i am scared that it will not look right. I want the hump filled in but Im just nervous about it. Will a non surgical nose job fix my nose hump or do I need a rhinoplasty for this?

NSNJ for Small Nasal Bumps

+1

Your nose would work very well for a non-surgical nose job. You would need a very small amount of filler. I would suggest finding a doctor who uses Radiesse, like myself, as it is best suited to the nose due to it's bone-like properties. You can learn more about the procedure and see examples below. 

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear hairbear,

From your pictures, your hump looks pretty small, but it is hard to tell without an even background.  The fact that I can barely see it makes me think that it is small enough for a non surgical rhinoplasty.

The best part about the non surgical route is that it is temporary and reversible, especially if using Restylane or Juvederm. 

If you are serious about it, I would see a rhinoplasty surgeon and see what can be done.

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Non - Surgical Nose Job

+1

Hi,

You may be a candidate for a non-surgical nose job but a good consultation with a reputable rhinoplasty surgeon is key. You should discuss all options, risks, benefits and alternatives.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS