Non surgical nose job for short, wide, no-bridge nose? (photos)

Hi , im 20 years old female. I have short , wide, no bridge nose. I'm un happy with my nose. Can i have slim n beautiful nose with nose filler with out surgery? Thanks

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty for dorsal augmentation and to refine the nose

+1
With nonsurgical rhinoplasty it would be possible to build up the bridge of your nose, and thereby create a more refined and narrow appearance from the frontal view.  Some mild refinement of the tip may also be possible, depending on the thickness and elasticity of your tip skin.  For significant tip refinement, surgical rhinoplasty would be necessary.  

Nonsurgical dorsal augmentation

+1
Non surgical dorsal augmentation is possible, and most people really enjoy a nice result.  The down side to fillers is that they are typically not permanent and need to be touched up once a year.  A longer lasting solution is augmentation of the dorsum with an implant or graft.  Visit with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who focuses on rhinoplasty for the best advice.

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Job to Achieve Slimmer Nose

+1
Dear Farahnaz_2200~

Thank you for sharing your question and photos.  In a non-surgical rhinoplasty, fillers are placed to add volume to the nose.

In your case, fillers could placed over the nasal bridge to give it more height on the profile view.  A higher nasal bridge would also make your nose look more narrow from the front view because there would be more shadowing on either side of the bridge.  This would also increase the length of your nose on both profile and front views.

Amy Hsu

Amy K Hsu, MD