Non-surgical "nose job" candidate? (photo)

I was wondering if I would a good candidate for a non surgical nose job. I also really like the thought of artefill but I heard many good and bad things about it, and are there any doctors in socal who use artefill close to the inland empire? Thank you!

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is safest with a reversible filler, such as the hyaluronic acids (Restylane, Juvederm Ultra Plus). I would highly recommend against any permanent fillers, especially for your age. The safest permanent solution to reshape your nose is surgical rhinoplasty.

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty would be able to create a straighter profile for you.

Filler might help your nose look straighter

+1

Fillers such as Artefill, Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse can help make your nose looks straighter if an experienced physician injects it above the hump in your nose. Your nose will not look smaller however but it will look straighter. If you would like your nose to be smaller you need to seek the opinion of a surgeon for a surgical rhinoplasty. There are many physicians who inject Artefill and other fillers but it is imperative that you see a physician very experienced in filler nose jobs and one with an artistic eye.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Based on your photo, you may not be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+1

You appear to have a large nose and a petite chin, so adding volume to your nose may not result in an attractive feminine appearance. You may wish to consult several reputable rhinoplasty surgeons so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon