Can Non Surgical Nose Job Tighten and Lift the Skin of the Nose?

Non surgical rhinoplasty lifts skin of nose.

+1

Hi.

1) Non surgical rhinoplasty is just a fancy term for correcting contour problems of the nose by injecting fillers.

2) We feel strongly that permanent fillers like silicon are not a good idea. Your anatomy changes as you age, and the filler can end up in the wrong place in several years.

3) We have had excellent results with Juvederm Ultra Plus. It produces smooth contour, and lasts over two years since the nose is not an area that moves.

4) We do not use Sculptra, because it requires multiple treatments. Radiesse is good only for deep defects. And Restylane does not last as long.

Non-Surgical Nose Job applications.

+1

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) involves using Injectable Fillers to improve your appearance. You can have Silikon-1000 for permanent results (my personal preference), but Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane are used as well. The choice of filler depends on the preference, and experience of your physician. I have been using Silikon-1000 in the nose for over 10 years and have had wonderful success, and many happy patients.

The most commonly performed Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure will camuoflage a small nose-bump. For example, you may have a bump on your profile view. Filling above and below the bump will improve your profile so it’s straight and less distracting. If your nose has a profile-bump but is too large, then a Surgical Rhinoplasty would likely be the best way to proceed. Injectable Fillers will never make a large nose smaller.

A crooked nasal appearance can also be corrected with a Non-Surgical Nose Job. A concavity on your front view may cause your nose to appear twisted. Filling the concave area can lead to a straighter, more pleasing appearance that won't call attention to itself.

Visible imperfections after a previous Nose Job may be dramatically improved with a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. Minimizing the appearance of Rhinoplasty irregularities without additional surgery and downtime is one of the most rewarding procedures for my patients and me. Imperfections in your bridge, tip, and nostrils are often dramatically improved during an office visit, typically with no downtime. Visible, asymmetric tip cartilage that may become bothersome after Rhinoplasty can be camouflaged with Silikon-1000. A pinched tip can be widened, and high nostrils can be lowered. A wide bridge can also be narrowed provided it's not too high. All while avoiding Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery which is inconvenient, costly, and often unnecessary.

Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is performed painlessly with topical anesthetic. You have no downtime, and normal activities are resumed immediately after this 20-minute procedure. If you’re an appropriate candidate for Silikon-1000, results are completely natural and permanent.

You may need Rhinoplasty Surgery if your airway and septum require correction. You may also require Rhinoplasty Surgery to make your large nose smaller since adding volume will only make things larger.

When considering a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure, the experience of your physician is critical. The injections must be carefully placed at the correct depth. Even temporary fillers like Radiesse, Juvederm and Restylane last well over a year in your nose. I almost exclusively use Silikon-1000 for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedures, and several treatments are typically necessary to achieve complete correction of most conditions. In my practice, patient satisfaction is very high.

Feel free to email your photo, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you.

Regards from NJ:

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon