Are Non Surgical Nose Job Safe? How Much is Usually Required?

Searching online seen quite bad things that its dangerous to me i cannot understand how can it not be safe? and how much is usually required?

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatments typically require very little filler.

+1

If you're considering nasal injections, you may want to re ask your query with photos, and a description of your concerns for the RealSelf experts to comment on.

In my practice, Silikon-1000 (an off-label filler for permanent results) has been a safe, permanent, well-received solution for many of my patients who are candidates for nasal injections.

I do not have experience with the use of temporary fillers for nasal injection.

Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Nose Job

+1

If done properly, a non-surgical nose job can be done safely.  Successful injection of fillers depend on the skill of the injector and his/her knowledge of the underlying facial anatomy.  The amount of filler needed depends on what you are looking to achieve.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD