Can a Non-Surgical Nose Job Reshape a Button Nose?

Non-surgical nose job is for building up not narrowiong and shaping nose areas

+1

A non-surgical nosejob or rhinoplasty is when injectable fillers are used to build up certain areas of the nose, most commonly the upper bridge of the nose to smooth out a small hump in the nose. It is not for narrowing or reshaping parts of the nose, such as the button nose you describe. A button nose is due to the cartilages that make up the tip of the nose being too wide. That can only be narrowed by actual tip rhinoplasty surgery.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyrhinoplasty.com/

Non-surgical nosse jobs

+1

I am not a big fan of using fillers solely for the purpose of imrpoving the appearance of the nose. It is nice for a small contour deficiency in either a post-rhinoplasty patients or someone who is not a great candidate for a rhinoplasty.

Without seeing a photo, I can't tell if your "button nose" could be improved by a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure.

+1

Feel free to email your photo, along with a description, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you. If you would like to have your nasal bridge raised, a non-surgical nose job may be an excellent option for you. In my practice, I prefer Silikon-1000 for permanent results.

I hope this helps you.

Web reference: http://nonsurgicalrhinoplasty.net/

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

+1

A non-surgical nose job (fillers in the nose) is a a B-grade procedure, period.  I would not recommend it for reshaping the nasal tip.  If you have concerns bout the appearance of your nose, see an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Can Change Nasal Shape

+1

The use of fillers to change the nasal shape is being offered as an alternative to surgery.  An important consideration is that injecting a filler will make your nose bigger.  Generally, tip concerns revolve around making the tip smaller.  If your only concern is the tip, I would recommend consulting a board-certified facial plastic or general plastic surgeon.  Generally, there is an option that has very little recovery and the result is permanent.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical nosejob

+1

The injection of fillers can primarily change the bridge of the nose, and the tip.  If restylane or juvederm are used, it willlast for about 6 to nine months.  Radiesse lasts about 18 months.  For a more detailed answer, please post a pic.

Jason Hess, MD

No

+1
Non surgical nose jobs use injections of fillers that go away. see a qualified nose surgeon and donthe right thing.

Web reference: Http://www.wrmd.com

VIDEO (click "more" below) Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, to some degree, a non-surgical rhinoplasty can achieve minor and temporary improvement in a button nose. See Video below for some examples.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/non-surgical-nose-job/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.