Can Non Surgical Nose Job Take my Nose from Ashlee Simpson (Pre Surgery) to Emma Watson?

I have a nose that pretty much resembles Ashless Simpson’s before she had surgery, and I want a cute turned up small one like Emma Watson. Is it possible to do non-surgically?

+1

A rhinoplasty is a better option to both elevate the tip and have it refined.  Nonsurgical works to some extent for irregularities and to increase height or fullness.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty will add volume, but it will not take any away.  It can be used to increase the height of your bridge, make your tip more refined, and cover minor contour irregularities.  It will not be able to make your nose smaller or rotate your tip to any significant degree.   

Donald B. Yoo, MD