Non Surgical Nose Job over Implant?

I had a rhinoplasty done approx 25 years ago and the shape of my nose has changed over the years. My nose has shrunk and became smaller and shorter. The tip appears somewhat bulbous and rounded. Am wondering if I could benefit from the Non surgical nose rhinoplasty.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

In general, my preference is to use your own cartilage and tissue for rhinoplasty surgery instead of any type of implant because of some of the complications that can occur.  A filler could be used on top of an implant to smoothen any humps or add height to your dorsum or radix; however it generally will not help make the nasal tip less bulbous.  An in-person consultation is recommended.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatment may be used to raise the height of your bridge.

+1

If your tip is wide and bulbous, adding filler would only make your tip wider. If your main concern is adding volume to your bridge, you may want to consult several reputable physicians experienced in the art of performing nasal injections.

My personal experience is with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon