Will a Non Surgical Nose Job Help Make my Nose Thinner? (photo)

I have a low bridge and wide nostrils. If I add fillers to the bridge will it make my nose taller therefore more narrow? Could a non surgical nose job help reduce my nostrils? I'm too young for rhinoplasty, but since non surgical nose job isn't surgery and temporary a teenager can get it...yes, no?

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty for nasal refinement

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can certainly raise the height of your bridge and make your nose appear more narrow from the front.  It can also project and increase the refinement of the tip of your nose, but it can not narrow your nostrils.  The decision to undergo nonsurgical rhinoplasty would have to be made with your parents' consent.