Is a Non-surgical Nose Job Possible for Me? (photo)

Hi, I'm now 16 and thinking about doing a Non Sugical Nose Job in 1 or 2 years. I wouldn't do a rhinoplastical operation. I've got some questions about it which i wanted to ask, so that i don't have to think about it for so long: -Does my nose will look even bigger or will it be less prominent? -How does it look if its effect fades away? Will it be just the way it was or will my skin be worn out? -Is it even possible in my praticular case Thanks, David

Bumps and Humps Respond Well To Nonsurgical Nose Jobs (Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty)

+2

There is no question that  nonsurgical nose jobs can work well for curved  noses, bumps, even saddle deformities (as well as downturned--or drooping-- nasal tips.

I have been performing these procedures for many years and have found nonsurgical nose jobs quite effective for straightening humps and bumps (and depressions) along the bridge and top of the nose.

From the before and after pictures of my patient shown in the side bar to this answer, I believe that it is clear that you indeed appear be a candidate for this kind of treatment. If necessary, to confirm this before proceeding, a small amount of salt solution or local anesthetic can be injected as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm this. The results of such a test last no more than five minutes, which is sufficient time to get a good idea of what the actual treatment might look like. Such a test could be performed right now, if you wished. It is important, however, to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in nonsurgical nose jobs.