Non Surgical Nose Job for African American Woman?

I am interested in defining the bridge of my nose and wanted to know if I would be an ideal candidate for a non surgical nose job. I am not looking to reduce the size of my nostrils or the tip of my nose. I noticed that many pics feature side profiles so I wonder if I will see a big difference from the front as well. Pls advise, thxs!

African American patients can have successful non-surgical rhinoplasty!

+1

Hello Antoinette74,

Thanks for your question.  Yes, non-surgical rhinoplasty can be used successfully to increase definition from the frontal view.  It is important to note that this definition comes at a cost: a larger nose.  Depending on the type of nose you have, and the deficient areas present, this could actually be a good thing.  I recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty to see if your particular anatomy can be complemented by non-surgical rhinoplasty.

Good luck,

Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

The non surgical nose job can be used to build up the bridge of your nose.  This is most noticeable from the side profile.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek that are also balanced for your face.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

I dont think that a non-surgical rhinoplasty will define your bridge the way you may think. In order to see great results you would do best with a custom carved silicone implant. I have done hundreds of these with great success. See link below for before and after photos and testamonial video.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.africanamericanrhinoplasty.com