Can non surgical nose job fix the hump in the nose?

Well i have a hump in my nose so i am interesting in non-surgical nose job.Can it remove the hump in my nose and make my nose slim and small.I am considering non-surgical nose job first and then if i like the results i will go for surgical nose job in future. Can this fix my problem.

+1
The hump can only be removed with a rhinoplasty. This can be done closed without any visible scar.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Softening a dorsal hump with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
With nonsurgical rhinoplasty, the hump can be camouflaged and softened (by filling the area above the hump to match its height) but it can not be reduced.  Depending on the size of your hump, this may create an improved profile appearance.  For large humps, reduction with a surgical rhinoplasty will achieve the best result.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD