Will a Non Surgical Nose Job Work for my Droopy Nose?

I want to go for non surgical nose job for my droopy nose. But i am not sure if it will work for my nose or not. It does not droop when i smile and stays like it is. I want very very little change just to make it look 'normal' i want the change in my overall appearance be minimal. But i do want this nose to have a normal looking structure. Tell me if non surgical treatment will work for my nose or not.

Non-surgical nose job not recommended

+1

We do not recommend injectables placed into the nose because of the disastrous complications that have occurred from these techniques. There have been many instances of skin necrosis from different injectables placed into the nose. It is best to consider a rhinoplasty if the patient so desires with cartilage taken from the lower component of the nose or the inside building up the lower portion of the bridge to give a more aesthetic pleasing profile.  

Absoultely – Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is effective for droopy noses

+1

Looking at this nose, the profile has a visible curve, and can appear as though it’s drooping downward. Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty would use fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm to improve the contour the nose, and remove the droopy appearance. Fillers can be used above the curve to straighten the nose, and can be placed in the tip to address droopiness.

Is this an easy procedure? No, it cannot be done by everyone. We feel comfortable performing this procedure in our office because of the following reasons:

• In addition to specializing in facial fillers we also perform Surgical Rhinoplasty surgeries.
  • We would classify Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty as an advanced dermafiller technique.
  • If you are is looking for someone to perform a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, you should find someone who specializes in this technique.

The procedure takes about 15 minutes and are immediately able to go back to work. The treatment lasts about 6 - 9 months,  and as you continue to do it, the effect will be longer. If you happy with your results, you may like to consider a more permanent filler such as Artefill.

For examples of non-surgical rhinoplasty cases I have performed, click the link below.

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

NonSurgical Nose Jobs CAN Work Well For Droopy Noses

+1

A droopy nasal tip can most certainly be raised nonsurgically.  The downwardly pointed tip in the photos shown in the link was raised in a matter of less than five minutes (as part of an entire nonsurgical facelift) by the instillation of a small amount of the volumizing material Radiesse, although for this purpose I have also had good success with the injectable hyaluronic acid volumizer, Perlane. To enhance the effect and to prolong it, I often also inject tiny droplets of either Botox or Dysport on the sides of the columella (the region separating the nostrils at the base of the nose). The resultant slight weakening of the small muscles in that region that pull the nose downward allows those that pull it upward to better do so. The procedure is quick, easy, and the presence of lidocaine (a local anesthetic) mixed with the volumizer makes it relatively painless, as well.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

+1

After reviewing your photos I think only a surgical rhinoplasty would give you the result you want. Its highly unlikely nonsurgical methods will lift your nose.  A rhinoplasty would have a greater chance of giving you the minimal change you are looking for.

Sincerely,

Dr Gartner

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty will not improve the droopy appearance of the tip of your nose.

+1

I read your concern and reviewed your photos. You would require Rhinoplasty Surgery to rotate your tip to a more favorable position, and lower the height of your bridge just above your tip.

Regards from NJ.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers (Nonsurgical Nose Job) will NOT Lift a Droopy Nose Tip

+1

Regarding: "Will a Non Surgical Nose Job Work for my Droopy Nose?

I want to go for non surgical nose job for my droopy nose. But i am not sure if it will work for my nose or not. It does not droop when i smile and stays like it is. I want very very little change just to make it look 'normal' i want the change in my overall appearance be minimal. But i do want this nose to have a normal looking structure. Tell me if non surgical treatment will work for my nose or not
."

Nonsurgical nose job consists of augmenting the nose with placement of fillers under the skin. They work well in cases of minor deformities of the back of the nose but will  not and cannot lift and rotate a droopy nose tip. In your case, a tip rhinoplasty may well deliver the appearance you desire.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Non surgical approach to drooping nose

+1
In the opinion of this observer, only a rhinoplasty would give an attractive change to the nasal appearance in your case.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon