Can a Non Surgical Nose Job Create a Projected Nose Between the Eyes?

is it safe to use there? I have no idea what that area is called, but if possible, would you recomend artefill after using a temporary filler if i decided i liked it?

A well-performed Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedure may increase the height of your bridge between your eyes. Video attached.

+1

I read your question and reviewed your photo. Injectable Fillers work well to increase the height of your bridge, and this may be employed in your upper bridge, between your eyes. My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler, for permanent results. Using Silikon-1000, you would require several treatments for complete correction of this area: 3 are typically necessary.

All the best from NJ:

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose "Jobs"

+1

Dear Santa Clara,

Injectibles can provide wonderful and natural non-surgical corrections in the nose.  Oftentimes, they can be used to give more precise and certain results than surgery.  However, in building up the area at the bridge of the nose, your surgeon would need to assess the height of the area that needs to be augmented. Sometimes, a surgically placed implant will be a better choice in terms of longevity, correction and cost-effectiveness.  Radiesse (the filler) and Medpor (the implant) that I  use to achieve the results you desire, are different consistencies of a simliar product:  one is a paste-like injection, the other is a 3-D implant. 

Dr. Michelle Yagoda

Michelle R. Yagoda, MD

Non surgical nose job sometimes not a good idea

+1

IF YOU ARE THE PERSON ON THE PICTURE, I SEE NO BENEFIT FOR YOU FROM ANY KIND OF RHINOPLASTY UNLESS A PROFILE VIEW WOULD INDICATE OTHERWISE. I THINK THERE IS A VERY LIMITED ROLE FOR INJECTABLES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A RHINOPLASTY. THEY ARE BEST USED, IN MY EXPERIENCE, FOR POST OPERATIVE ASYMMETRIES.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job increases projection.

+1

Hi.

1) Just going by your picture, I think this is a good idea for you.  The area you want to build up is called the nasion.

2) The best safe, long lasting filler for this area is Radiesse.  Technique is very important, so make sure you find someone experienced.  If you click on my profile, you will find an article I wrote about how to find a good doctor.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Non- Surgical Nose Job

+1

Hi,

The area you interested in augmenting is called the Naso-Frontal Angle. If you just want to try it out to see if you like it, I would recommend using either Juvaderm or Radiesse. Radiesse will last longer than Juvaderm.  I wouldn't use ArteFill.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS