Non surgical nose job, chin fillers, and under eye folds (Photo)

Hello, My nose is quite flat at the bridge and I am hoping that fillers can raise the volume of that, and also the overall height of the nose. I've seen in some pictures that when fillers are injected in the skin in-between the nostrils, it can also reduce the size of the alars. Is this actually possible? & which type of filler is best suited for more volume and a longer lasting result?

Non surgical options

+1
The nose is a common place, in my practice, to inject dermal fillers. Its best use is to help with a flat nose (and depth to a nose). It can certainly help with a droopy nasal tip as well. It really does not, though, make a tip less bulbous. The filler used depends upon the skin type.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job - liquid rhinoplasty

+1
Yes, thank you for your question.  

The thicker fillers work well for non surgical nose job to build up the nose.  Fillers can shape the nose but make the nose larger, not smaller. The can be very good to correct a flat nasal bridge.

I recommend the hyaluronic acid fillers over permanent and semi-permanent fillers which can cause inflammation or granulomas.

For more details, see this web reference and see a board certified doctor who has been properly trained in the art of injecting filler into the nose.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Non surgical nose jobs

+1
I believe dermal fillers would be an excellent choice to get the desired results that you're looking for. I would however caution that dermal fillers will not reduce your ala. What will happen is that you may perceive them to be smaller as the dorsum is augmented. By changing the proportions you may get the desired result that you're looking for. Only surgery would help you to actually reduce the Ala.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Nonsurgical Asian rhinoplasty and nonsurgical chin augmentation

+1
Based on your photos, you would be able to achieve a very pretty result with nonsurgical rhinoplasty.  You have a nice shape and projection to the tip of your nose, so building the bridge of your nose would create a more attractive profile, and better definition to your frontal view.  Your chin could also be conservatively augmented nonsurgically.  

My preference in nonsurgical rhinoplasty is Restylane.  Restylane is a hyaluronic acid filler (hyaluronic acid is found in your skin and cartilage), and has the advantage of being immediately reversible.  If you don't like it, then it can be dissolved.  It is also more firm than other options such as Juvederm or Belotero, so provides good structure to your nose.  

Permanent fillers should be avoided due to the unacceptably high risk of long-term issues.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Changing the proportions of the nasal dorsal region is well within the realm of this procedure. The modification of the nasal alar region is less likely.

Different fillers are available with varying degrees of effectiveness and duration. Consult a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, or a board-certified general plastic surgeon to undergo this.

We have patients who fly into Boston to undergo this procedure every few years.

William Numa, MD, FACS
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon