Is it possible to have non surgical nose fillers to help straighten my nose? (photo)

My nose has now got very visible side bones at the top of it which prude out on each side. This makes my nose look very boney at the top and give the illusion of a wonky nose under certain lighting . I wish for it to be filled out, is this possible to do with fillers? I will consider rhino if that is the last resort as i am apprehensive about going under the knife! Any advice welcome. Thank you :)

Is it possible to have non surgical nose fillers to help straighten my nose?

+1
The nose can be straightened with a rhinoplasty. This can be done closed without any visible scar.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Injectable fillers as a treatment option for Rhinopasty

+1

Although, surgical rhinoplasty remains the definitive treatment for a nasal deformity, occasionally, nonsurgical injectable fillers can be used as a treatment option.  There are limits to what the injections can accomplish.  It should be remembered that fillers can and do resorb over time and will need to be repeated to maintain the effect.  In your case, you may consider trying an injectable filler as a temporary treatment.  If you are pleased with the  result, you may consider a surgical rhinoplasty in the future.  Best wishes. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to straighten the nasal bones

+1

We do not recommend fillers in the nose because they're temporary and will not solve this problem. When the nasal bones are crooked, osteotomies are required to narrow and straighten them. Any other adjustments can be made to the bridge line for hump removal and tip adjustments as needed. For many examples of crooked noses we have repaired in our practice, please see the link below