First Surgery- Im Getting 600cc High Profile Silicone Above the Muscle What Size Range Should I Expect?

Im currently 5'4 150lbs and have had 3kids

Implant Selection Process

+1

Larger implants increase the risk of complications such as implant malposition, which can be very difficult to correct longterm.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Predicting bra size after augmentation is not possible

+1

Hi there-

Unfortunately there is not going to be an effective or reliable way to predict your bra size after surgery.

I think it's also important for you to know that such large implants placed on top of your muscle will place you at high risk of longer term problems, as the only support the very large implants have is your skin and breast tissue. Please discuss this with your surgeon carefully.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Breast Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately,  there is no way of accurately predicting breast cup size with the use of certain breast implant size/profile.  Although not possible to give you good advice without examination and/or viewing pictures, I hope you are aware that 600 mL breast implants “above the muscle” may be problematic.  I would urge you to read about the pros/cons of breast implant positioning in the sub muscular versus sub glandular positions.

Size and breast implants

+1

Without a photo this is very difficult to determine.  However, you should know that 600cc is quite a large implant size.  The selection of your implant should be based on your breast characteristics (i.e. breast diameter and skin laxity and breast volume).  If you have questions and can't get answers from your PS, seek another opinion.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon