Should I get a full tummy tuck and lipo to the back and thighs? What's best for me?

Should I get a full tummy tuck and lipo to the back and thighs? How much does this cost in my area? Albany, NY

Bkini Tummy Tuck

+1

Hello from Miami,

You are the "poster child" for a bikini tummy tuck. Look at the before and after pictures in my website. You are the ideal candidate for this procedure. I agree that you should not plan to have any more children, and if you do,  wait at least 5 years so that you can enjoy the results.

Good luck,

Dr JSB

Tummy tuck and lipo What's best?

+1

Thank you for the photos.  They are helpful. There are several issues which need to be addressed before your questions can be answered.  Do you have childeren?  Are you planning on having (more) children? Is your weight stable?  Based on the photos, it appears as if you would benefit from lipo of the back/hip.  If you are planning on having children I would suggest that you postpone a tummy tuck and consider lipo of the abdomen. It is difficult to tell without an examination if you would benefit more from a tummy tuck or from lipo of the abdomen. Good Luck.

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
Those procedure would likey be reasonable. You should prioritize the areas that bother you, so thay you can discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon. You with en be able to create the best p,an for your treatment.

David L. Abramson, MD

Tummy tuck and liposuction

+1

It appears as if you could put some effort into fitness. The more fit you are, the safer and the more precise, the more predictable, and more the satisfying the results of surgery. This chaoter will explain why.

Robin T.W. Yuan. M.D.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD