Should I get a full tummy tuck and lipo to the back and thighs? What's best for me?

Should I get a full tummy tuck and lipo to the back and thighs? How much does this cost in my area? Albany, NY

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Tummy Tuck or just Lipo????

+1

It doesn't appear that you need a full tummytuck.  From what I can see, I would recommend liposuction of your abdomen and waistline/low back area.  Tummy tuck or not would depend on several factors.... your skin tone of your abdomen, muscle separation, and how much fat I estimate removing, as this might deflate your skin and make a tummy tuck more likely to be necessary.  Cant tell without examining you.  Also, since I can't see your thighs in the pictures I cannot comment on the need or appropriateness of this area for you. 

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Bkini Tummy Tuck

+1

Hello from Miami,

You are the "poster child" for a bikini tummy tuck. Look at the before and after pictures in my website. You are the ideal candidate for this procedure. I agree that you should not plan to have any more children, and if you do,  wait at least 5 years so that you can enjoy the results.

Good luck,

Dr JSB

Tummy tuck and lipo What's best?

+1

Thank you for the photos.  They are helpful. There are several issues which need to be addressed before your questions can be answered.  Do you have childeren?  Are you planning on having (more) children? Is your weight stable?  Based on the photos, it appears as if you would benefit from lipo of the back/hip.  If you are planning on having children I would suggest that you postpone a tummy tuck and consider lipo of the abdomen. It is difficult to tell without an examination if you would benefit more from a tummy tuck or from lipo of the abdomen. Good Luck.

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
Those procedure would likey be reasonable. You should prioritize the areas that bother you, so thay you can discuss this with a board certified plastic surgeon. You with en be able to create the best p,an for your treatment.

Web reference: Http://www.drabramson.com

Tummy tuck and liposuction

+1

It appears as if you could put some effort into fitness. The more fit you are, the safer and the more precise, the more predictable, and more the satisfying the results of surgery. This chaoter will explain why.

Robin T.W. Yuan. M.D.