Do I Need Surgery after 115 lb weight loss? (photo)

I used to weigh about 310 pounds my freshman year of high school. I finally decided it was time to make a change. I started playing football and a long story short, I went down to 195lbs in about 4 months. I was wondering if surgery was the only way. I run and workout everyday. there isn't much more I can do

Surgery after weight loss in a male

+2

You have to decide on what is bothering you (breasts or tummy or something else) and see a local plastic surgeon who can listen to your concerns, evaluate your anatomy and come up with a plan that will achieve your goals.  You are trading your concerns for scars and you need to be willing to accept that.  Good luck!

Do I Need Surgery?

+2

You may not need surgery.  If you have loose skin at the level of the pantline not visible in the pictures, surgery may benefit you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA