Had surgery 4 weeks ago ( to remove capsular scar from one breast) my breasts are uneven, will my lower breast "lift"?

My right breast is lower and much softer ( after capsular scar removal) than my left breast. I got smaller implants and am happy with the size of my left breast but my right breast feels more saggy...will this improve/ lift/ get firmer in time?

Breast implant revision 4 weeks ago

+1
It will probably take six months to see the final result of your breast implant revision surgery.  Until all of the swelling is resolved, you are better off waiting to make the final assessment on whether a breast lift revision is warranted.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.