Surgery Scar Removal On Chest?

Left side of Chest I have a Surgery scar mark on my chest which was left after a operation on my left chest due to TB. Please tell me a course of action so that I can remove or atleast decrease the scar mark.

Scar removal on the chest...

+1

In general, we do not use the term "scar removal".  Instead we try to improve the scar by making it smaller or lightening it.  The first thing to do is to see a qualified plastic surgeon for a complete evaluation.  The scar may be able to be improved with different treatments including surgical excision of the scar with plastic surgery closure.  Sometimes, scars can be treated with a laser to either flatten them or make them less red.  Depressed scars can sometimes be lifted with a filler, and hypertrophic scars can be injected with a steroid to make them shrink.  Sometimes, unfortunately, the scar cannot be improved.  That is why it is imperative to be seen for a consultation. 

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon