Surgery Scar Removal On Chest?

Left side of Chest I have a Surgery scar mark on my chest which was left after a operation on my left chest due to TB. Please tell me a course of action so that I can remove or atleast decrease the scar mark.

Scar removal on the chest...

In general, we do not use the term "scar removal".  Instead we try to improve the scar by making it smaller or lightening it.  The first thing to do is to see a qualified plastic surgeon for a complete evaluation.  The scar may be able to be improved with different treatments including surgical excision of the scar with plastic surgery closure.  Sometimes, scars can be treated with a laser to either flatten them or make them less red.  Depressed scars can sometimes be lifted with a filler, and hypertrophic scars can be injected with a steroid to make them shrink.  Sometimes, unfortunately, the scar cannot be improved.  That is why it is imperative to be seen for a consultation. 

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon