Old Surgery Scar, Is There Anything I Can Apply To Remove It?

Hi,I am 28 years old female,had I scar on my tummy after a surgery in 94.I got a plastic surgeon to revise it 4 years back,now its just a line around 6" long and it is very clearly visible to the naked eye,even if I am wearing a sheer fabric,one can see through it very clearly.The only difference is the lumpiness and the stitch like marks are gone instead its just a plain line now.is there anything that I can apply or do to make it lighter if not remove it without going through another surgery?

Scar revision of a tummy scar - Santa Monica

+1

Our office specializes in scar treatments and we would use a combination of laser treatments and scar revision procedures to improve most scars. An examination would be needed.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles