Is It Possible to Have Surgery to Get Rid of a Dimple/cleft Chin Without Having an Implant Put In? (photo)

I have a dimple chin and whilst i want desperately to have it removed, i do not want an implant put in as I feel that i do not want my chin to be more prominent or longer in general at all. Is there any surgery that could get rid of the indent without an implant?

Is It Possible to Have Surgery to Get Rid of a Dimple/cleft Chin Without Having an Implant Put In?

+2

I would recommend an injectable filler such as Radiesse. This injection would literally take under one minute to perform in the office and would give you at least 12 months of benefit. If the cleft returns at one year you can be re-treated with another brief office injection. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon