Needing surgery to repair my nose: How long is the recovery before I can go back to work?

Rhinoplasty: expected recovery time.

+1
Undergoing any surgical procedure requires careful consideration of many factors, including recovery time.   Most people take approximately one week from school/work, and some people take two full weeks off.

This is a very intricate procedure in which the best chance of obtaining an excellent, natural-appearing result is with the first procedure.  

Trust your face to a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or a board-certified plastic surgeon with very extensive rhinoplasty experience.  Ask to see before and after photographs, and consider obtaining second and third opinions before you make any decisions. 

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Question

+1
Your recovery depends on the extent of surgery and your occupation. In general, it takes about 7 days to go back to work. If you have difficulty breathing, your nasal surgery may be covered by your health insurance. If not covered, the cost in my NJ practice for a standard rhinoplasy is $4100, which includes the professional, anesthesia, and facility fees. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon