Surgery to Remove Extra Nipples?

I have two extra nipples. I have had them since I was born and I hate them. I can wear swimsuits with nice tops because they show they are right below my original ones.

I'm now 17 and want to remove them. Are there home remedies? I heard wart remover works? And if not, I have insurance. Will it cover it and will it hurt? Thanks so much.

Extra Nipples

Thanks for all of your questions about extra nipples. I think a lot of women will benefit from this question and answer section, because having extra nipples is much more common than you think!

1. There are no home remedies to remove extra nipples. 
2. Wart remover does not work
3. Often insurance will cover the removal of extra nipples, especially if there is any breast tissue under them
4. Removal of the extra nipples is a quick and easy office procedure under numbing shots, you would be back to life in <24hrs. If there is breast tissue to remove as well, recovery could be longer.