Surgery to reduce the forehead protuding? (photo)

I have a Neanderthal like forehead that gets especially bad when I frown, as in the image. It gives me deep set eyes and causes quite a bit of self hated. I'd just like to ask about how much of the protrusion can actually be reduced? I'd prefer it to join smoothly with my nose and look normal.

Frotal Bossing

+1

Frontal bossing can be reduced, the degree of reduction depends on the thickness of the bone, Under that bossing is your frontal sinus, You do not want to reduce the bone to expose the frontal sinus. X-Rat will teel you and the surgeon the thickness of the bone.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com