Is There a Surgery Which Can Reduce the Size of my Forehead?

I've heard of browlifts but that sounds like only raising my eyebrows when I want my actual hairline about 2cm shorter (6.5cm currently) If there is, how much would it cost, and what exactly does the procedure entail and how old must I be to have it done without parental permission?

NEOGRAFT is the easiest way to achieve a lower hairline

+1

Hi there-

With neograft technique, you can achieve a pleasing and naturally lowered hairline without scars.

You can read more about this here:

Yes there is surgery for a high hairline.

+1

Some 30 years ago my partner and I developed the Irregular, Trichophytic Hairline lowering procedure. This results in the scar being not visible and we can lower the hairline from 1/2 inch to 3 inches depending on how high it is. You have to be 18 or have your parents permission. We sometimes have to use a "balloon" to lower the hairline if the scalp is very tight.