Would Surgery Help to Reduce my Facial Asymmetry?

I have a high degree of facial asymmetry, and it's been making my life pretty miserable--I dwell on it often. I've never really considered surgery before, but I'm at the point now where I can barely ignore it, so I'm looking into it. The first thing I need to know is if it's possible to reduce the asymmetry in regards to my nose and eyes, in a significant way. Those two areas stress me out the most :/ I took the best pictures I could so I hope they help. thanks

Facial asymmetry and treatment.

Your eyes are fine and it is your nose and chin surgery which will give you the best results 

Facial asymmetry concerns: in whose eyes?

From these pictures it is quite difficult for me to rate this as a "high degree" of asymmetry. Perhaps it is not visible in these photos. Meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your face and various options available to you.