What surgery do you recommend to make my face more feminine? (Photo)

I have a masculine face. I'd like to change the shape of my chin, jawline and forehead . I'd consider the shape of my face as an upside down triangle. Strong forehead, pointy chin but high cheekbones. I'm a female but should I get facial feminization I'm getting a nose job soon.

What surgeries would you recommend to make my face more feminine?

+1
I would like to see more photos and perhaps consider fat grafting(stem cells) to help soften some of the sharper angles and fill in some lower facial areas where there may be deficiencies.

Facial feminization. .

+1
Your nasal surgery, hairline lowering with or without brow lift, chin and brow bone contouring can be done together.  I do this surgery once a week and have done so for 35 years. 

Facial Feminization

+1
My comments are based more on your description than the picture in which a great deal of your face is blocked. Your hairline can be lowered and the fullness above your brows reduced.The contour of a pointed chin can be reduced or partially augmented to improve balance. If possible I recommend that you make all of these changes in the same operation.

Feminization surgery

+1
On close examination your face does appear quite feminine. Their is no need to do any surgery to make it more feminine. 
Regards
Dr J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon