Is There a Surgery to Raise a Low Hairline Without Removing the Hair or Changing the Brows?

I have a low hairline. I've tried removing the hair previously but the results are pretty unnatural. Is there a way to raise the hairline without affecting the original shape of it, baby hairs and all, and doesn't change the brows or other parts of the face?

Surgery to raise low hairline

+1

The only way to raise the hairline is to raise the brows up. For the combination of a low hairline and low eyebrows, a brow lift is performed. This will raise the brows and the hairline.  

Raising a low hairline

+1

This can be done by expanding the forehead skin and shifting the the entire scalp and forehead complex posterior. This involves 2 operations and a noticeable deformity for six weeks. I doubt if this would appeal to you.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon