Surgery on a nose after an illness? I have a scar, and my nose is out of shape.

I had meningitis when I was 13 and I am now 22. Due to this I had many complications and it has effected me in many ways, one of the ways it has effected me is my nose. I have a scar on my nose and its a little out of shape eventhough I had surgery on it before to fix it a little but nothing major happend. Is there any way that I can have surgery on my nose that gets rid of the scar on my nose and its in a normal shape so I dont have to wake up ever morning to do my make up on my nose.
This question has been updated here.

+1
  Pictures would be helpful to determine what may be offered.

Los Angeles, CA.........

Nasal issue

+1
Without being seen in person, it is impossible to say what could be done for your nasal shape or the scar on your nose. Best of luck.