Surgery or Non-surgical Nose Job to Change Nose Shape?

Hi, I'm an 19 year old college student. Poor, and unhappy with my nose shape. So I would like to reshape my nose. I have uploaded a picture with me on the left, and my cousin whose nose I would like to have on the right.

Is it possible to receive good result with a Non-surgical nose job, or is surgery my only option? I just want a straight good looking nose. But nothing too big. It is already big as it is. Thanks. (If you need a better profile picture, I can upload another).

Non surgical rhinoplasty in Atlanta, smaller nose

+1

Tenn-Man,

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty will not help your nose look smaller but other nonsurgical modalities such as adding a filler to your chin will help your nose look smaller and better balanced from a side profile.  Your sloping forhead gives the illusion of a longer nose so a more manly chin would help make your nose looks smaller.  That's probably the most cost effective way of achieving some improvement without breaking the bank.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.northsideplasticsurgery.com

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Beverly Hills Revision Rhinoplasty, Nasal Refinement, Nose Job,Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty, Los Angeles Rhinoplasty

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty, Revision Rhinoplasty, Nasal Suirgery for over 20 years an sadly, no..you won't get a reduced lower nasl bridge with a non-surgical Rhinoplasty.  Non -surgical Rhinoplasty is the placement of fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane or Radiesse into the tissues of the nose which create extra volume and size in the nose....not less.

To achieve the results, you created on photoshop, a Rhinoplasty with removal of nasal cartilage and bone would be required. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Non-surgical rhinoplasty gives a bigger nose!

+1

Non surgical rhinoplasties alter the contour and profile by using temporary fillers such as Radiesse to raise the low point of your profile up to the highest point (the bump on your nose).

You would wind up with a larger though straighter profile. Your cousin appears to have had a chin implant as well as a rhinoplasty. This profile balancing would probably enhance the overall results of your rhinoplasty.

Remember, the nonsurgical approach is temporary and you will spend more in the long run than the one time expense of the surgery.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhino won't work for this.

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty will not achieve what you're looking for. A surgical rhinoplasty is much more appropriate in this instance.

Note, too, that your chin is much less prominent than your cousins, and this also affects the balance of the facial features, especially the nose. You might also want to consider a chin implant at the same time as the rhinoplasty.

Save your pennies, though, since this is particularly not the type of surgery where you want the "low-price leader" in your area. Price doesn't always coincide with quality, but an uncommonly low price should be a red flag.

Good luck,

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

No - you need a nose job

+1

Non surgical rhinoplasties only work if you are trying to fill in a defect or make a nose larger - not smaller. You need a traditional rhinoplasty.