What Surgery is Needed to Reduce Cheekbone Size and Round-out the Face?

I have very high cheekbones and large cheeks that are inherited (not caused by weight). I also have a very thin jaw and chin, making my face very heart-shaped. What surgery would be necessary to reduce my cheekbone size, and reduce the size of my cheeks? I much rather have a flat, round face.

Wow, surgery to change a heart shaped face!

+1

Mystia

A photograph here would be so very helpful.  The vast majority of my patients are looking to recapture their heart shaped face and would give anything to have the features you are looking to change.  They say the grass is greener on the other side.  I would encourage you to repost with photos so we have a more concrete idea of what your issues are.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.