Can I get surgery to make my nose wider and more flatter?

My nose is very thin, but also too long and sharp looking in my profile + one side is completely flat and the skin is thin/lifeless. is it possible for my nose to get made over to become a little wider and even so it fits my round face + making it flatter in profile? it goes too far out of my face and points up. it makes me feel like my face is a triangle from my forehead down to my nose. And can the curly wrinkles on my nose be covered up? Thanks.

+1

The tip symmetry can be improved, and the nose can be deprojected.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA