Can I Get a Surgery to Make my Nose Look Like This, Less Bulbous? (photo)

My nose is thick and a little bit bulbous but it isnt a BIG nose I just want it smaller

Surgery to reduce bulbous nose

+1

The bulbous tip can be addressed through tip refinement techniques such as suturing of the lower lateral cartilages of the tip along with cartilage removal if necessary.  Thick skin is a very difficult problem to address and will blunt results of tip work that was performed to refine the nasal tip.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, there are options for you to reduce the fullness of the tip. you can have the tissue under the skin removed and the cartilages altered to support a more defined and desirable shape. I would need to see a fuller face photo to get a better idea of your needs.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Nasal Tip

+1

A rhinoplasty or just a tip-plasty by an experienced surgeon can be done to improve a bulbous tip. Sometimes it is difficult to achieve great definition in patients with thick skin.

Bulbous tip

+1

A bulbous tip can certainly be reduced a bit.  Patients with thinner soft tissue overlying the cartilaginous and bony framework  often come out better.

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip involves refining the tip by changing the curvature of the tip cartilages with or without removal. Make sure you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to avoid a revision,

Tip Refinement for bulbous nasal tip.

+1

Refining the tip of your nose may involve reducing excess fat, shaping the existing cartilages by reducing them, suturing them or even adding cartilage to better shape and project the tip. The nose you want is actually 'boxy' by my standards and would require modification of your tip cartilages to create. The addition of cartilage may be necessary to create the definition you seek. Best of luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Surgery to Make Nose Look Less Bulbous

+1

Rhinoplasty can certainly help reduce the size and fullness of the tip.  At times the skin of the nose is thicker in some vs. others and may limit the amount of improvement

Sam Naficy, MD