What surgery do I need to make my face look more structured/feminine? (photo)

I have been contemplating getting a rhinoplasty for my bulbous tip/wide bridge for a while now. Then I turned into thinking it was a chin implant I needed as I have a very weak side profile. I'm just not sure. My face doesn't look very feminine/structured & I would like it to look more 'petite'. I would really appreciate some suggestions to get some professional opinions to prevent me from going for the wrong surgery. Thanks very much.

Doctor Answers (1)

Possible rhinoplasty and chin implant for more feminine face.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Possible rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine face. I need to see better photos to give a professional answer.  Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.