What surgery do I need to make my face look more structured/feminine? (photo)

I have been contemplating getting a rhinoplasty for my bulbous tip/wide bridge for a while now. Then I turned into thinking it was a chin implant I needed as I have a very weak side profile. I'm just not sure. My face doesn't look very feminine/structured & I would like it to look more 'petite'. I would really appreciate some suggestions to get some professional opinions to prevent me from going for the wrong surgery. Thanks very much.

Possible rhinoplasty and chin implant for more feminine face.

Possible rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine face. I need to see better photos to give a professional answer.  Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation.