What Surgery Can I Get to Make my Eyes Wider and What Kind of Nose Surgery? (photo)

Hi I have really short eyes. I'm planning to get a eye lid surgery with fat removal but my eyes are still short. I cut the inside of my eyes a long time ago and I want to cut the outside. Can i do that? And getting a nose bridge surgery will that make my eyes closer together? It's already so close. I have a wide nose too will surgery make it look small and not a button nose without ugly lines when I smile

Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty

+1

It is certainly possible to get a conservative amount of fat removed from your upper lids thru an external incision.  This will not make your eyes shorter, just give more of a crease on the upper eyelid.

Your nose could be made more narrow by adding a graft to the bridge of the nose and making the base a little narrower with an alarplasty

Best wishes

Asian blepharoplasty

+1

It is difficult to say for sure with the quality of the photo posted, but it seems that you do not have an eyelid crease. Eyelid crease formation can sometimes make the eye seem more open.

I should note that a smiling photo often gives the impression that the eye is smaller than it really is, so that may be a confounding situation as well.

Overall, you have very natural looking, youthful eyes, and other than possibly creating an eyelid crease ["double eyelid surgery"], I would not risk changing the shape of your eyes.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

The sign of a good nosejob is in the eyes, it can actually make your eyes look bigger

+1

I was taught this phrase as a resident and it stilll holds true. Often we raise the bridge of the nose with a graft in Asian rhinoplasty. This graft will not only make the eyes look more open but will make the nose look narrower as well. 

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

What Surgery Can I Get to Make my Eyes Wider and What Kind of Nose Surgery?

+1

You are beautiful, it is possible same small  arrangement's, but take care, because if you insist somebody can make some mistake. 

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Asian eyelid surgery and your nasal bridge

+1

Hi Jessica,

You can may your eyes look quiet a bit bigger by focusing some of the upper eyelid surgery on the lateral aspect of the incision and making the lateral half or your crease higher.  You'd be surprised how little fat there is to remove AND I would advise against a lot of fat removal.  I may look a little better now but will make you look hollow as you age.  Raising or augmenting your nasal bridge will help your eyes appear closer together though it will be a bit of an illusion, which is not a bad thing.  All of this can be performed under local anesthesia.  A lateral canthopexy can be performed to widen the eyes but I would advise against it.  It's not super reliable and you'd look great with the upper eyelid surgery I described earlier. 

Hope that was helpful.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon