Can I Get Surgery to Make my Eyes Hooded Like Britney Spears? (photo)

Only when she was younger though.

Filler in the upper lid region

+1

To give a fuller appearance , you may want to consider filler in the upper eyelid under brow region. It may help.

Wants hooded eyelids

+1

The easiest way to get this effect is through injection with fillers like Juvederm or Belotero. My favorite is Belotero. It is predictable, reversible and long lasting. Find someone with a lot of experience with injection in this location. I would recommend you stay away from fat grafting, it is not worth the risk.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Britney is both beautiful and talented.

+1

Britney has full subbrow areas.  Your subbrow area is not so full.  Trying to fill this area with Restylane or fat is very tricky.  I think you might be better off getting services that will be better for you rather than trying to chase what works for someone else's face.  For you, I think a priority will be to deal with your under eye area which might involve filling this area or lower eyelid surgery.  I think brow shaping by a facialist might also be very helpful.

Hooded Upper Eyelids Versus Full Upper Eyelids

+1

Having hooded upper eyelids refers to having a flap of skin that hangs down, usually more on the sides.  Brittany has very full upper eyelids, but they are not hooded.  In other words, the skin is filled out and not hanging.  

To give your eyelids a fuller appearance would require adding a filler.  Unfortunately this is a bit tricky.  Temporary fillers like Restylane can be used to produce some affect.  Fat transfer can also be used and on occasion is permanent.  Restylane may may or may not bruise and will last perhaps 6 months.  Restylane can be dissolved if you don't like the result or if there are problems with evenness.  Fat transfer almost certainly will cause bruising and swelling and may not work or may require multiple sessions.  It is difficult to correct fat transfer if you end up with lumps.  On the other hand, fat transfer is the only method that is capable of producing a long term result.

Louis W. Apostolakis, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon