I Had Surgery March 2nd- Neck Lazer Lipo.I Have Brown Bloches What is It From?

I Had Surgery March 2nd Neck Lazer Lipo (TURKEY NECK) I Have Brown Bloches What is It From?

Post Laser Liposuction Brown Bloches

+1

Thank you for your question. The brown may just be a little deposit from blood under the skin, and should go away in several weeks to months. We usually see these gone in 6 months or so. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Can't fix turkey necks with laser liposuction

+1

A turkey neck has loose extra skin.  This cannot be fixed by one or two rounds of laser liposuction or three for that matter.  It requires excision as in a facelift.  Trying to get something out of a procedure that it cannot deliver and then re-doing it to try again is not a good plan.  Without photos, we can't say what the brown spots are but they might be mild burns from the laser cannula getting too close to the underneath side of the skin.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS