What Surgery Will Lift Cheeks Up One Inch? (photo)

I'm only 34 I have been to several doctors and none of them will give me a facelift or even a mini one, they claim I dont need it. My face looks very long and saggy I just need my cheeks taken up about an inch or maybe a little less. Will Ultherapy be right for me or perhaps a lifestyle lift? When I pull my temples up I like the look of it. Which sugery will remove skin from my temples? I dont have a lot of loose skin but just want my cheeks pulled up a little bit.

+3

You are the perfect candidate for fat grafting or some type of filler treatment. I love situations like yours because you can get such a beautiful result right away. I tend to use fillers in your situation. You are young, with excellent quality skin. There are many fillers out on the market and all have pros and cons. You should speak with your surgeon about what fillers they would use. The reason I love fillers so much for situations like yours is not only can you get a small amount of lift with the injection if you have the right technique, but you get instant gratification. Right before your eyes you will be ecstatic. I do not put much stock into the other treatments you are asking about. Bang for your buck, filler or fat grafting. You do not need a face lift from what I can tell. Good luck!

Fat Transfer with or without Cheeklift

+1

Although examining you in person would be Ideal from your photos and description, you may be a candidate for a short scar temple lift and  Fat Transfer to your cheeks. You may also be a candidate for a cheek lift/ LiteLift (mini facelift ) procedure. See below link

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Improving Cheek Contour

+1

While fillers could improve facial contours I suggest you consider cheek implants and possibly a chin-jowl or pre-jowl implant for a more permanent improvement. More pictures including a profile would help us evaluate your concerns. Ultherapy or a facelift will not make a significant difference. 

What Surgery Will Lift Cheeks Up One Inch?

+1

Thanks for posting photos. At your age I would do any non surgery that could help. The LSL is a waste for you and just see the "worth it ratings" here on REALSELF. AS for the Ulthera therapy very little results for the $'s spent but it might just be enough for you and the cheek lifting. I recommend using a filler or fat grafts to the cheek area to "camouflage" the effect you are trying to alleviate. AT worst maybe a temple/cheek lift operation but again your age is the issue for doing this type of operation. Best 

Cheeklift?

+1

From your pictures, your best option would be using fillers, either temporary or fat transfer. Consult these options with your PS. Good luck!

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Cheeck lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, a fat transfer to the cheecks and face and temples will round the face and give high cheeks. You seems to be too young for a mid facelift.

Face lift

+1

A mid face lift or cheek implants may help you. Even possibly the silhouette technique. You should go for additional consultations.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Lift

+1

There are several options to lift this area including both surgical and non-surgical options. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Jowling and Mid Facial Ptosis

+1

Hi,

It seems that you have a little jowling of the lower face. This can be corrected tightening the SMAS and jowl through a mini-facelift. If your midface also sags, you may be a candidate for an endoscopic mid-facelift as well, difficult to tell with the pics you provided.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Square looking face with flat midface and downturned mouth can be improved

+1

Several things could make you look better. You have a square looking jaw that could be improved by Botox into your masseter muscles. Your mouth turns down at the corners. That also can be improved by Botox, here into the depressor anguli oris (DAO). You do have a flat midface, and a midface lift is certainly possible even at age 34. You can see results at my site on Real Self.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon