What Surgery Will Lift Cheeks Up One Inch? (photo)

I'm only 34 I have been to several doctors and none of them will give me a facelift or even a mini one, they claim I dont need it. My face looks very long and saggy I just need my cheeks taken up about an inch or maybe a little less. Will Ultherapy be right for me or perhaps a lifestyle lift? When I pull my temples up I like the look of it. Which sugery will remove skin from my temples? I dont have a lot of loose skin but just want my cheeks pulled up a little bit.

+2

You are the perfect candidate for fat grafting or some type of filler treatment. I love situations like yours because you can get such a beautiful result right away. I tend to use fillers in your situation. You are young, with excellent quality skin. There are many fillers out on the market and all have pros and cons. You should speak with your surgeon about what fillers they would use. The reason I love fillers so much for situations like yours is not only can you get a small amount of lift with the injection if you have the right technique, but you get instant gratification. Right before your eyes you will be ecstatic. I do not put much stock into the other treatments you are asking about. Bang for your buck, filler or fat grafting. You do not need a face lift from what I can tell. Good luck!

No surgery will accomplish this without destroying your beautiful face!

+2

What one can do with their fingers tugging at the face often can't be accomplished with surgery.  Surgeons have experimented with midface surgery to address these concerns.  The more extreme the result needs to be, the more disastrous the result.  Please don't let yourself be a casualty.    If you look at my website, you will see that I do offer primary cosmetic mid facelift.  However, the reality is that properly done, midface fillers have essentially replaced midface surgery.  I continue to offer midface surgery and it appears essential for individuals who have been wrecked by midface and lower eyelid surgery that has gone terribly wrong.  

Your analysis of your face is exactly right.  You are seeing a vertical descent of the malar fat.  This descent leaves your midface depleted and the fat volume essentially accumulates behind the apparent pre jowl sulcus.  As I have pointed out, surgery for this is still "experimental."  The aesthetic problem for you is that this vertical descent of the face has taken with it your heart shaped face.  The most practical approach to addressing this does not involve surgery but rather fillers. Volume with Restylane at the top of the cheek/undereye hollow restores lost volume at the top of the cheek.  Filling the pre jowl sulcus with Perlane restores the jaw line contour and supports the corner of the mouth.  This lifts the corners of the lips which currently make you look like you are frowning.  Although you have full lips centrally, you actual need lip edge volume to each side to prevent the loss of horiztonal lip volume.  These fillers typically last a year or more.  The key is finding a very experienced injector who knows what they are doing.  

Hope that helps and be careful out there.

Facelift is not appropriate at age 34

+1

Most patients who are 34 years of age do not need a facelift.  Listen to the previous surgeons.  A facelift is not going to reduce the appearance of the length of the face.  Ultherapy is only going to give minimal tightening in the neck.

Fat Transfer with or without Cheeklift

+1

Although examining you in person would be Ideal from your photos and description, you may be a candidate for a short scar temple lift and  Fat Transfer to your cheeks. You may also be a candidate for a cheek lift/ LiteLift (mini facelift ) procedure. See below link

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Improving Cheek Contour

+1

While fillers could improve facial contours I suggest you consider cheek implants and possibly a chin-jowl or pre-jowl implant for a more permanent improvement. More pictures including a profile would help us evaluate your concerns. Ultherapy or a facelift will not make a significant difference. 

What Surgery Will Lift Cheeks Up One Inch?

+1

Thanks for posting photos. At your age I would do any non surgery that could help. The LSL is a waste for you and just see the "worth it ratings" here on REALSELF. AS for the Ulthera therapy very little results for the $'s spent but it might just be enough for you and the cheek lifting. I recommend using a filler or fat grafts to the cheek area to "camouflage" the effect you are trying to alleviate. AT worst maybe a temple/cheek lift operation but again your age is the issue for doing this type of operation. Best 

Cheeklift?

+1

From your pictures, your best option would be using fillers, either temporary or fat transfer. Consult these options with your PS. Good luck!

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Cheeck lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, a fat transfer to the cheecks and face and temples will round the face and give high cheeks. You seems to be too young for a mid facelift.

Face lift

+1

A mid face lift or cheek implants may help you. Even possibly the silhouette technique. You should go for additional consultations.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Lift

+1

There are several options to lift this area including both surgical and non-surgical options. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD