I Had Surgery Last Friday and I Am Leaving the Country Sept 27th. Can I Let my Wound Heal Naturally?

Postcare for Mohs

+1

I'm unsure what you mean by having your wound heal "naturally". Do you not have stitches in there and the Mohs site was left to heal by secondary intention? The best thing to do is to follow-up with your surgeon about what postcare you should be following for your particular case.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."