Had Gastric Bypass 5 Years Ago. What Can I Do About All The Extra Saggy Skin?? (photo)

I had the gastricbypass 2007 and have lost down to 163 from 330 lbs I now have saggy skin on the arms,legs,and tummy my breast have also dropped and lost all filling. I was looking at the Brazilian butt lift and wanted to know if it would work for me? I would like by butt lifted back into place with a little filling to it and my breast to be a lot fuller. I also have a hernia from surgery would love to have it fix with a tummy tuck if nothing else! I really would like my heard work to show.

Body Contouring after massive weight loss

+2

First of all, congratulations on the success of your gastric bypass surgery. You should be commended for attaining this goal. Treating sagging skin that results after massive weight loss can be challenging, however. Sagging skin is best treated with excision, such as tummy tuck and/or thigh buttock lifting. These procedures can be combined with some form of liposuction and/or fat grafting to improve the results. These procedures may not be able to be performed together based on the patient's medical history and the surgeon's preference. I encourage you to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with body contouring after massive weight loss.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Excess skin

+2

Excess skin after massive weight loss can be dealt with by excision of the excess skin.

The pictures posted seems you need an abdominoplasty with liposuction to lower back and flanks area, may be a fat transfer to the buttocks.