I Had Surgery for Pancreatits Now They Want to Repair the Stomach Muscles with a Patch, Is that the Only Option?

Isn't there a way to re-attach the muscles? A patch will severly hinder my activities for the rest of my life. I was in great shape when this all happened and was very active in life, and the business I own requires a great amount of physical activity, now i'm just kinda hangin around...

Repair of Abdominal Wall after Abdominal Surgery?

+1

It sounds like you have survived a  serious illness;  you are wise to look into different options for abdominal wall reconstruction. It will be in your best interest to be examined by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who specialize in reconstructive surgery before making a decision about the best way to proceed.

Often times in  reconstructive surgery there are many options available;  good luck as you do your  research.