What Surgery Would Makes It Possible for my Jawline and Chin to Look Like This? (photo)

I have been very unhappy with my jawline and chin, particularly on my profile, when I was younger it looked a lot worse and I used to get teased. Now I am old enough and realised that bullies and other people who value me on appearance are beneath me. However my jawline and chin have still not left my mind and make me feel depressed. I have been researching surgery but I would like some advice from a Surgeon. I am curious as to whether I would need implants, or bone shaving or both.

Jawline definition

+1

The key to a good jawline is the definition of the contour from the area near the 'angle ' of the jaw/near the ear; to the chin. When viewed from the front/in a mirror; you would want to see a clear separation/shadowing of the jawline from the neck area; and a flowing contour from the cheekbone 'down' to the angle of the jaw; and extending to the chin.

Implants are usually necessary in your situation at the angle of the jaw extending to the chin area.

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

What Surgery Would Makes It Possible for my Jawline and Chin to Look Like This?

+1

From the photos provided, Rhinoplasty would need to reduce the dorsal hump scooping out the bride and the chin would need to be augmented with a Chin Implant.  Radiesse could be injected into the jawline to make it more prominent.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/ChinImplants.html