Surgery Options for my Asymmetrical Right Eye?

So Im perfectly fine with my left eye, but my right is very asymmetrical. Ive already gotten botox from my doctor to make my eyebrow symmetrical to the other but I think that only fixed half the problem. The other problem was my right eyelid. Even though its slightly off/different, it makes a big difference. Im wondering if I can get a 1 time surgery that will fix my eyebrows (just as the botox fixed them, so I dont have to keep getting botox) - AND fix my asymmetrical eyelid, all in 1 surgery?

Please post a photo.

+1

There are many different anatomic variables that lead to eyelid asymmetry. It may be excess skin or fat, or brow position or eyelid position [ptosis]. Please provide a photo, and we can provide a better recommendation.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

I believe it is necessary for you to have a face to face consultation regarding your eyelids.

+1

I would recommend that you seek consultation from a respected eyelid surgeon in your area to answer your questions.  Photos would help, but a face to face consultation is much better, especially if you have a complicated problem.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty, browlift or botox

+1
If you could send some photographs to my address listed below if you do not feel comfortable posting them on Real Self I would be happy to further evaluate your situation. You may have more laxity of skin on one lid versus the other and this can possibly be fixed with upper lid blepharoplasty. If your brows are uneven and you have ptosis on one side causing the asymmetry of the eye then this can possibly be fixed via an endoscopic browlift. If you would like to post photos to my website, email or via real self I will try and give you a further expert opinion based on your photos and any history you may provide. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD

Difficult to say

+1

Without more information and/or pictures it is impossible to diagnose or suggest a certain procedure. I would suggest talking with a surgeon to go over options.
Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am certain that no one can answer your question based on the supplied information.

+1

Perhaps you might consider reposting the question with your photos.  There are many different causes for eyelid asymmetry without at least a photograph, it is very difficult to answer this type of question.

Limited incision brow lift for improved symmtery

+1

Would need to review a photo to determine if surgery is an option for your.  There are limited incision brow lifts that can be done and these may help you achieve a greater degree of symmetry.