Options For Surgery for my Asymmetric Right Eye?

Im perfectly fine and happy with my left eye. But my right eye, I am very very bothered because of how asymmetric it is. I can physically feel something wrong too. A doctor gave me botox to make my brows more symmetrical but that didn't help like I thought it would. I feel like it's my brows, upper & lower eyelid all together that are causing the asymmetry. I really want a surgery that can make it as symmetrical as possible to my left eye.. Please, is this possible? And sorry for no photos

Surgery is possible!

+1

To answer your question succintly:  yes, it is possible to have surgery to correct asymmetrical eyes. But that really doesn't answer the question specifically for you. We don't REALLY know what your asymmetry is to even offer you a borderline appropriate recommendation.

Furthermore, an eyelid examination is a dynamic one. That is, we look at the structures as you are opening and closing your eyelids. So photos in multiple states [eyes fully open and fully closed, with you looking up and looking down] would be helpful.

Best yet, a consultation with an experienced ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon is your best bet. Facial plastic surgeons and general plastic surgeons may be okay too, but Oculoplastics surgeons focus their practice on the eyelids.

Best of luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Impossible to get expert opinion without photos

+1

Someone once said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  I think it is impossible to answer you without seeing photos of you, preferably before the Botox treatment.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Multiple Causes Of Eye Asymmetry

+1

Unless you attach some pictures of your eyes, it would be impossible to even give a casual opinion. There are many issues that go into how the eye area looks, including the brow, eyelids and surrounding bone. Knowing what is the source of your eye asymmetry would be the first step before considering whether surgery can even help.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD