Options For Surgery for my Asymmetric Right Eye?

Im perfectly fine and happy with my left eye. But my right eye, I am very very bothered because of how asymmetric it is. I can physically feel something wrong too. A doctor gave me botox to make my brows more symmetrical but that didn't help like I thought it would. I feel like it's my brows, upper & lower eyelid all together that are causing the asymmetry. I really want a surgery that can make it as symmetrical as possible to my left eye.. Please, is this possible? And sorry for no photos

Impossible to get expert opinion without photos

+1

Someone once said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  I think it is impossible to answer you without seeing photos of you, preferably before the Botox treatment.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Multiple Causes Of Eye Asymmetry

+1

Unless you attach some pictures of your eyes, it would be impossible to even give a casual opinion. There are many issues that go into how the eye area looks, including the brow, eyelids and surrounding bone. Knowing what is the source of your eye asymmetry would be the first step before considering whether surgery can even help.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD